Tips from the community
dine.murphy 2 years ago
dine.murphy 2 years ago
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy) A list of Kenyan safari's. Aiming to include them all, none are too big or too small.
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy) Marine Parks and places to dive along the Kenyan Coast. There are five Marine Parks in Kenya, Kiunga (Lamu) Malindi, Watamu, Mombasa and far south Kisite. Although there are diving opportunities all along the coast. Diani beach is a huge diving destination whilst technically not located in a Marine Park
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy) The best, most luxurious hotels in Kenya's capital city
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy) Cities and Large Towns in Kenya
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy) Kenya's celebrity safari destination is beautiful for its wildlife migration and its huge numbers of deadly predators.
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy) Planes, trains, automobiles and the tuk tuks, boda boda and donkeys that go inbetween
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy)
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy) Kenya has white sand, Indian Ocean beaches along its entire Eastern side.. Here are the best
- dine.murphy (Nadine Murphy) Where can you go to see animals in Nairobi
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Explore the vast and friendly wildlife on this planet through these amazing ethical tourism escapades, from underwater adventures to African safaris- the options are endless. Truly life-changing experiences are available on every continent, ride on a sled with huskies in the arctic forests of Finland or volunteer at an elephant sanctuary in gorgeous Thailand. Here are our top pics of ethical wildlife destinations from around the world.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Planning for our trip to East Africa in 2022 - I studied Swahili for 3 years in college and have yet to make it there. When Covid is over, it is finally happening!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The beautiful and rich history of the continent of Africa becomes evident in these UNESCO world heritage destinations. From the birthplace of ancient humans to vast desert landscapes, unique wildlife, and pristine coastlines, explore deep into this gorgeous continent and the history of humankind at these entirely life-changing and inspiring world heritage sites.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) *needs a list where randomly putting all the cool spots, restaurants, experiences found around*
- finnwrites (Amanda Finn) I haven’t been there yet but I will.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sandy deserts, cool mountain air, rocky coastlines with picture-perfect views, no matter what you are seeking we have found the best campsite for you. Across the globe there are endless awe-inspiring destinations to immerse yourself in nature, we have selected some of our favorite locations for your next adventure. Let's explore what this amazing earth has to offer and live off the beaten path at these cool camping destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Leave it to The New York Times to curate such a lengthy list of life-changing locations for their iconic 52 Places list. These unique travel destinations across the world were selected by pros for being breathtakingly beautiful and providing awe-inspiring experiences. From the towering ancient pyramids of Egypt to the neon bustling metropolis of Tokyo, there is a lot of vacation inspo for your next big adventure.
- hollyonthehorizon (Holly Siebenrock)
- steve (Steven Rabkin)
- thegoddess_pallas (Pallas-Amenah Morgan) My top 10 countries to visit in the African continent - hint: it's much more than safaris and villages! #seekerchallenge #DoBeforeIDie
- Read more...
Travel is a life-changing experience, and today, we’re fortunate that even the most remote corners of the globe are available to visit. We’re traveling so much, in fact, that the tourism industry has grown to the point where it now contributes to 9% of the global GDP and 8% of world employment. With over 250 […]