I have wanted to visit Petra from the first time I watched Indiana Jones (who didn't). Compared to the colorful streets of Havana, the temple at Petra might not seem like a colorful destination. But the bright pink sandstone temple rising out of the white sand desert with a clear blue sky in the background is not to be missed.
This place gives me Indiana Jones vibes!
Wadi Musa Map
Wadi Musa Lists
- Places To See Before I Die #seekerchallenge
- My Wanderlust Wishlist My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- Iconic Travel Landmarks Mark the occasion- literally, with these incredible travel landmarks across the planet. These destinations represent history and culture and have drawn travelers from all corners of the globe to take in their magnificence. Enjoy the view from The Empire State Building in NYC or snap a pic in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy. Become a part of history- let's explore these iconic Travel Landmarks.
- Forbes' Top 50 in Travel Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- The Most Famous Landmarks Around the World These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Most famous landmarks around the world
- 10 Colorful Destinations around the World Bright colors catch our eye and draw us in. Here you will find some of the most colorful places to visit around the world, from tulip festivals in the Netherlands, to bright colored buildings of Puerto Rico.
- 10 surreal places to visit before I die I literally update my bucket list daily, but these 10 places will always be at the top! Covid-19 is stopping us from traveling but it won't stop us from hoping and dreaming. For now, wear a mask and be safe! #SeekerChallenge