- madeleineray (Madeleine Ray) Kyoto is the historic capital of Japan- a breathtakingly beautiful city that has held onto traditional architecture and culture to an extent that has solidified its spot as one of the most beautiful cities to visit in the world. Kyoto is famous for ancient temples in pristine condition, natural beauty, and matcha flavored sweets. From stone pathways alongside cherry blossom-adorned canals to massive Buddhist temples overlooking the city- these are my top picks for your Kyoto bucket list.
- brandonjosephmills (Brandon Mills)
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- WillHarris (Will Harris)
- jeanlouise (Jean Tiston) When I was younger, me and my family would always go to the beach during the summer. We would travel out of the country once in a while. But I think my thirst for travel and adventure really started when I got out of college. By then I have the time and the means to go out and explore. Sometimes with friends, sometimes on my own. Here are some places that tell my travel story through the awesome prompts provided by Seeker
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From Red to Black, here are the most colorful places on Earth. Stroll through picturesque lavender fields glowing with soft purple in southern France or discover the dynamic fiery reds of Antelope Canyon in Arizona. Our world is rich in color, and we have selected the most pigmented destinations for your list.
- booksandbao (Jessica Esa)
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Discover some of the most otherworldly and ethereal landscapes gleaming in heavy pigments, from alkaline red lakes to banana-colored volcanic landscapes. For Pride month we wanted to select the most vibrant destinations across the planet in every shade of ROYGBIV to create the ultimate rainbow-themed bucket list. Let your rainbow flags fly this summer while taking a look at some of the most colorful places on earth. Happy Pride Seekers!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Spend time engulfed in an awe-inspiring atmosphere that originates from being surrounded by massive amounts of carefully looked after plants. We wandered the sprawling grounds of plentiful flowers at The Royal Botanical Garden in England and sweat beneath the Arizona sun admiring oddly shaped cacti at the Desert Botanical Garden. Whether it's the aesthetic zen of rock gardens in Japan or well-kept orchard collections in Singapore, we chose a selection of our favorite gardens so you can have a safe bet for your itinerary.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These breathtaking destinations selected by Travel & Leisure are on the top of bucket lists worldwide. From the gorgeous tropical landscape of Costa Rica to the modern metropolis of Beijing, this list encompasses the vast sceneries and experiences that our planet has to offer. Explore with us seekers, the 50 best places to travel as chosen by the experts at Travel & Leisure.
- loulianavoelker (Louliana Voelker) This list features some of the places I want to visit in my lifetime. Some for the culture, some for the food, some for the architecture, and some for the beaches.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- reinacartagena (Reina Cartagena ) February is the month of love! Here is the list of the most romantic places according to me! I wish I could visit them with my love soon !
- rachelebercini (Rachele Bercini)
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Stuck trying to find inspo for your next solo adventure? Or are you brand new and looking to wet your feet? Don't worry seeker, we have you covered. Across the world, we have chosen our favorite destinations complete with safety, excellent public transportation, and endless activities to fill up a dynamic itinerary. Enjoy a cafe au lait along the Seine river in Paris or embrace solitude in the tranquil rainforests of Costa Rica, the opportunities are endless. Whether you would like to meet like-minded folks in an eclectic hostel and party the night away beachside or eat, pray, love yourself through a transformative escape into the culture of unexplored terrains, we have selected the top destinations for solo travelers around the world so that you can relax and finally start planning your adventure.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We always need a little away time with our honey. Whether you are just getting to know someone and looking to impress, or are already deep into your journey together, these destinations are sure to light that romantic spark. From well-known classic romantic spots to some of our personal favorite destinations, let's take a look into this sweet-like honey, enchanting and romantic summer getaway list.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These destinations have garnered international recognition for featuring breathtaking fall landscapes decorated in carpets of rich hues of orange, red, and yellow. We are so ready to grab a cup of cocoa and our favorite sweater and start our fall adventure, and these stops are on the top of our list. Fairytale castles, sparkling metropolises, fresh wine country, and hiking towns, all adorned in seas of leafy trees for us to melt into. Whatever dream fall getaway you have, consider these global destinations for autumn vibes and gorgeous scenery.
- Read more...
Years of traveling paints a pretty clear picture of what a “normal” hotel experience is, but these travelers stepped (way) outside the box. Waking up to elephants outside of your window in South Africa, hostels reimagined from *actual* forts on remote islands off the coast of France, hotels sculpted entirely of ice in Quebec (brrr), […]
- Read more...
It’s time to get lucky. Travelers in search of health, wealth, and happiness have dozens of destinations to choose from in their quest for good luck. From statues and fountains to temples and natural wonders, luck comes in all shapes and sizes. As luck would have it, we traveled to 33 of the luckiest places in […]
- Read more...
“Are they talking about sustainability or what?” —Most people, before reading this introduction. No folks, we’re talking about literal green places— although it makes sense that the two usually go hand-in-hand. From rainforests and misty pine tree-covered wonderlands to emerald-colored palaces and living, breathing skyscrapers, “green travel” brings an impressive amount of beauty. Buckle up and […]
- Read more...
Dreamsicle-colored deserts (not desserts, for once) cover our planet…and they’re not the only show-stopping orange places around the globe. Orange festivals, orange cities, orange monuments —whether you prefer to sweat your way through arid ginger-scapes or dance through a valley of delicate flowers, you’ll have ample opportunity for both. Check out these 11 orange travel […]
- Read more...
Curiously crimson landscapes that are (somehow) natural and Gatorade-level hues of blue are found in droves across our travel rainbow—along with every other eclectic shade in between. Mother Nature formed and human-made alike, these destinations provide a hearty dose of monochromatic magnificence that’ll have you reconsidering your favorite color left and right. Toss out everything you […]
- Read more...
Japan: one of the most fruitful (and beautiful) nations on Earth. While other travel destinations may have just a single city, mountain, museum, castle, or cuisine to draw travellers and tourists in, there are thousands of things to do in Japan. Plus some. There’s seriously no end to what Japan has to offer, and it’s possibly […]