Kyoto is the beautiful ancient capital of Japan, with so many preserved traditional roads and plenty of fresh matcha treats, its no wonder Kyoto attracts tourism from both Japan and abroad. Kyoto is an extremely safe city with clean and reliable public transportation that will be your guide to some of the most beautiful destinations in and around the city. Explore the endless Tori gates at Fushimi Inari Taisha, stroll along the Geisha district of Gion, or make a wish at the Golden temple, Ginkakuji, these breathtaking attractions and more are what make up the fabric of cultural heritage that is prevalent in every aspect of Kyoto. Spend the night in a traditional Japanese ryokan and sample world-famous authentic sweets such as red bean paste buns and creamy matcha ice cream. Kyoto is a dream city that is perfect for anyone seeking natural wonders and a little sample of ancient Japan.
Spring is undoubtedly the most romantic time for a visit, as the cherry blossom trees burst into bloom.
- The NeverEnding Bucket List I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- My Travel Life Told in Places When I was younger, me and my family would always go to the beach during the summer. We would travel out of the country once in a while. But I think my thirst for travel and adventure really started when I got out of college. By then I have the time and the means to go out and explore. Sometimes with friends, sometimes on my own. Here are some places that tell my travel story through the awesome prompts provided by Seeker
- The Most Colorful Places on Earth From Red to Black, here are the most colorful places on Earth. Stroll through picturesque lavender fields glowing with soft purple in southern France or discover the dynamic fiery reds of Antelope Canyon in Arizona. Our world is rich in color, and we have selected the most pigmented destinations for your list.
- The Best Destinations for Solo Travellers Stuck trying to find inspo for your next solo adventure? Or are you brand new and looking to wet your feet? Don't worry seeker, we have you covered. Across the world, we have chosen our favorite destinations complete with safety, excellent public transportation, and endless activities to fill up a dynamic itinerary. Enjoy a cafe au lait along the Seine river in Paris or embrace solitude in the tranquil rainforests of Costa Rica, the opportunities are endless. Whether you would like to meet like-minded folks in an eclectic hostel and party the night away beachside or eat, pray, love yourself through a transformative escape into the culture of unexplored terrains, we have selected the top destinations for solo travelers around the world so that you can relax and finally start planning your adventure.
- Travel & Leisure's 50 Best Places to Travel These breathtaking destinations selected by Travel & Leisure are on the top of bucket lists worldwide. From the gorgeous tropical landscape of Costa Rica to the modern metropolis of Beijing, this list encompasses the vast sceneries and experiences that our planet has to offer. Explore with us seekers, the 50 best places to travel as chosen by the experts at Travel & Leisure.
- The Most Romantic Cities in the World There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Most Romantic Destinations in the World! February is the month of love! Here is the list of the most romantic places according to me! I wish I could visit them with my love soon !
- Travel Bucket List This list features some of the places I want to visit in my lifetime. Some for the culture, some for the food, some for the architecture, and some for the beaches.
- World's Most Popular Destinations