The first country I ever traveled to!
International tourists are being welcomed back to France as of June 9th while the country slowly reopens its doors. France is a culturally rich tourist destination, get lost beneath the Eiffel tower in Paris or wander the vast lavender fields in Provence. From the sparkling coastal towns to central villages and glittering cities- this gorgeous country truly has something for everyone.
- Hard Rock Cafè and Hotel around the world 🌎🤟🏻
- Air and Space Museum around the world
- Best Park Theme Ever
- Theatre around the World 🌎 🎭🎼
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- Must Visit Cities For Foodies The things we will do for food, wait in line for an hour, or travel thousands of miles - these destinations are the *top* of the top for serving up unforgettable culinary experiences that will be enough motivation to book a plane ticket. The cuisine is truly the beating heart of a city, sampling authentic dishes allows visitors to taste and understand both the culture and way of local life. Whether you want to munch on savory, fried street food in Osaka or dine at a romantic bistro in Paris, these foodie destinations are sure to make your mouth water.
- Places I’m Going
- Breathtaking National Parks In Europe These gorgeous national parks throughout the continent of Europe are ideal backdrops for your next awe-inspiring adventure. Explore through Iceland’s frozen tundra or walk alongside crystal clear lakes in Croatia, hike mountainous terrain in Switzerland, or witness iconic hot air balloon festivities in Turkey. These magical, scenic spots of sprawling natural landscape and inspirational views *need* to be added to your bucket list now. Let's explore the gorgeous and vast landscapes of Europe, seekers.
- Who Am I list Here's my "get to know me" list
- The NeverEnding Bucket List I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- If A Place Could Define Me... I find pieces of myself wherever I travel! Here's a list of the places that have had the biggest impact on me #seekerchallenge
- The most Sarah Lempa places in the world
- If A List of Places Could Define Me, This Would Be It I have never introduced myself without mentioning my love for travel or providing a run-down of places on my bucket-list, so I couldn’t think of a better way to introduce myself to Seeker. #seekerchallenge
- Destinations Open to Vaccinated Travelers in 2021 We have all been in a bit of a slump, but with the vaccinations rolling out and countries easing restrictions we are nothing but excited to dust off our passports and get our travel on! All across the world, countries are reopening their doors to international tourism, and after a year nestled safely in our homes, we have been dreaming and planning for this moment. Although we would like to note that the situation across the planet is constantly changing and while we want to keep you updated, make sure to do some research and be aware of any restrictions and requirements before jumping on that plane. Here are our top picks of the most exciting destinations with solid plans to set the stage for the future of international travel.
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Epic Hotels in Europe From caves in Goreme to yachts in Croatia, I can't get enough of unusual places to get some shut eye. This bucket list is made up of my favorite finds for the most epic hotel experiences in Europe.
- Countries Of The World
- All Countries In Europe