Discover the best things to do at France from other travelers
- Places I've been
- No-Quarantine Travel Destinations For Fully Vaccinated People Here is a sneak peek into the future, with some of the recently opened, and opening destinations for the fully vaccinated. Make sure to check in and see what current regulations are taking place anywhere you intend to travel, as different vaccines and rules apply to each destination. It’s a big step forward, traveling to Europe in 2021 or 2022, engaging safely with other cultures from around the world, continuing your adventures in a safer world. These are some of the places on the top of our to-do list, as we dust off our passports and start rigorously planning island getaways to The Bahamas and castle tours in Germany. Bon Voyage!
- Places I've been
- If A Place Could Define Me... I find pieces of myself wherever I travel! Here's a list of the places that have had the biggest impact on me #seekerchallenge
- Destinations Open to Vaccinated Travelers in 2021 We have all been in a bit of a slump, but with the vaccinations rolling out and countries easing restrictions we are nothing but excited to dust off our passports and get our travel on! All across the world, countries are reopening their doors to international tourism, and after a year nestled safely in our homes, we have been dreaming and planning for this moment. Although we would like to note that the situation across the planet is constantly changing and while we want to keep you updated, make sure to do some research and be aware of any restrictions and requirements before jumping on that plane. Here are our top picks of the most exciting destinations with solid plans to set the stage for the future of international travel.
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Places I've been
- Places I've been
- Places I've been
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World
- All Countries In Europe
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- The 16 Most Beautiful Fashion Museum Around the World Not only archeology, paintings or dinosaure bones but the last years brought a new type of institution: the Fashion Museum. For a young italian women fashion fanatics like me that's simply amazing. Ready steady and Enjoy this List, My Seeker Buddies
- Tasting the best foods ever, a piece of Italy around the world: Eataly Experience
- Best Park Theme Ever
- Legendary Artist And Literary Hangouts In Paris The backdrop of magic and wonder during the Lost Generation, Paris has long been the stomping grounds of artists and writers including Ernest Hemingway, Baudelaire, Picasso, Hugo, and more. Their footsteps along the winding streets beneath glimmering lights are easily retraceable, as some of the most iconic hubs for creation remain intact, steeped in history, and reflecting a mythical past. If you love art and old literature as much as us or are just looking to experience some authentically Parisian joints while touring the city, consider these quintessentially French destinations for your adventure. From old bookstores housing secrets of a literary past to open-air cafes that once hosted some of the most cutting edge discussions in modern history, tour Paris through a historical lens.
- The places that made me fall in love with Paris Paris is easily one of my favorite cities in the entire world and I'm finally getting to visit again!! I've always been in love with this place. True story.
- Theatre around the World 🌎 🎭🎼
- New UNESCO World Heritage Sites To Discover in 2021 We have put together this list of the *brand new* 2021 UNESCO World Heritage list destinations across the globe, from ancient temples to elevated pottery towns. These unique sites around the world are famous for their significant history and importance to local culture. Whether you seek to uncover rare biodiversity amongst the tropical Islands of Japan, tour dynamic landscape gardens in Brazil, or discover ancient astronomical sites- these are some of the most cutting edge cultural heritage sites across the globe that made the cut for UNESCO just this year.
- Places I’ve Been
- Cities With Vaccine Passports These cities are requiring proof of vaccination for most non-essential services, and while this may change in the future, it’s great to always stay aware of local covid restrictions prior to travel. We put together a list of some of our favorite destinations that intend to, or already are, implementing vaccine passports. So in case you need some travel inspo for the upcoming year, this may be of service. We would like to add that you should always do your own research about the destinations you are traveling to, and what processes need to be completed prior to/ and after boarding. Safe travels seekers!.
- NICE IS SO NICE😉🤩: Breathing and seekering the Beautiness of Côte d'Azur Nice is a beautiful city as well as being the capital of the French Riviera. It’s a city worth visiting at any time of year! There are many museums waiting for us here, great scenery, green parks, and, of course, a 7 km long seaside promenade.
- Air and Space Museum around the world
- Romantic Summer Getaways Around The World We always need a little away time with our honey. Whether you are just getting to know someone and looking to impress, or are already deep into your journey together, these destinations are sure to light that romantic spark. From well-known classic romantic spots to some of our personal favorite destinations, let's take a look into this sweet-like honey, enchanting and romantic summer getaway list.
- Cinema 🎥 Museums
- Hard Rock Cafè and Hotel around the world 🌎🤟🏻
- Must Visit Cities For Foodies The things we will do for food, wait in line for an hour, or travel thousands of miles - these destinations are the *top* of the top for serving up unforgettable culinary experiences that will be enough motivation to book a plane ticket. The cuisine is truly the beating heart of a city, sampling authentic dishes allows visitors to taste and understand both the culture and way of local life. Whether you want to munch on savory, fried street food in Osaka or dine at a romantic bistro in Paris, these foodie destinations are sure to make your mouth water.
- Places I’m Going
- Breathtaking National Parks In Europe These gorgeous national parks throughout the continent of Europe are ideal backdrops for your next awe-inspiring adventure. Explore through Iceland’s frozen tundra or walk alongside crystal clear lakes in Croatia, hike mountainous terrain in Switzerland, or witness iconic hot air balloon festivities in Turkey. These magical, scenic spots of sprawling natural landscape and inspirational views *need* to be added to your bucket list now. Let's explore the gorgeous and vast landscapes of Europe, seekers.
- Who Am I list Here's my "get to know me" list
- The NeverEnding Bucket List I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- The most Sarah Lempa places in the world
- If A List of Places Could Define Me, This Would Be It I have never introduced myself without mentioning my love for travel or providing a run-down of places on my bucket-list, so I couldn’t think of a better way to introduce myself to Seeker. #seekerchallenge
- Epic Hotels in Europe From caves in Goreme to yachts in Croatia, I can't get enough of unusual places to get some shut eye. This bucket list is made up of my favorite finds for the most epic hotel experiences in Europe.