The National Park Service is hosting its annual Fourth of July celebration, which includes the Salute to America, flyovers from different branches of the military, and a massive fireworks display on the National Mall. During the 17-minute show, fireworks are launched from both sides of the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool casting a red, white, and blue glow over the 12 memorials that punctuate the civic space. Revelers must practice social distancing and wear a mask.
It’s the History and the free access to museums for me! Washington, D.C. is definitely a city to get lost in the sights with and for good reason.
Growing up in California, I always expected DC to be stuffy and boring. Wow, was I wrong! It's a party town for 20-somethings, a foodie's paradise, and full of outdoor activities and natural beauty. I never guessed in a million years that someday I'd raise my family out here.
Everything worth seeing in D.C. is free, from museums to parks to entertainment.
When: April 17th, 2021 Where: RFK Festival Grounds, Washington, DC, USA With killer views of the Anacostia River, the 420 friendly National Cannabis Festival is held on the lawn at the RFK Festival Grounds in the heart of Washington, DC. In its 7th year, look forward to: a massive exhibitor fair with demos, swag, and gear, CannaTalk: a chance to pitch your own cannabis biz, weed weddings (!), a mouth-watering munchies zone, sessions, panels, and live music all day and night.
Washington D.C. Map
Washington D.C. Lists
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - U.S. The places Lauren Mack has explored in the U.S.
- 15 Summer Vacations For Families These epic destinations come with the territory , from epic natural wonders to big city adventures, legendary theme parks to bucket-list beaches. These are the best summer vacations in the U.S. for families. #Seekerchallenge
- If A Place Could Define Me... I find pieces of myself wherever I travel! Here's a list of the places that have had the biggest impact on me #seekerchallenge
- Places that were different than I expected For better or worse, these destinations were totally different than what I was expecting.
- Places I've Been
- New York Times' 52 Places Leave it to The New York Times to curate such a lengthy list of life-changing locations for their iconic 52 Places list. These unique travel destinations across the world were selected by pros for being breathtakingly beautiful and providing awe-inspiring experiences. From the towering ancient pyramids of Egypt to the neon bustling metropolis of Tokyo, there is a lot of vacation inspo for your next big adventure.
- Lonely Planet's Best in Travel The gorgeous natural landscape of Vancouver, the eclectic vibes surging through Denver, the historic ruins of Cairo- Lonely Planet has selected some of the most awe-inspiring destinations for their Best in Travel list. Explore their top picks of destinations for some future vacay inspo.
- Top U.S Cities For Cannabis-Friendly Vacations Since 2012 countless states have legalized recreational marijuana use, with surely more to come in the future. As of 2021 here are our top picks for 420 tourist destinations with weed-friendly cafes, growing equipment stores, and an open-minded community. Enjoy laughing and eating amazing food while enjoying professionally hand-rolled joints with your friends, or for a chill afternoon by yourself in these top cannabis tourist destinations. From California to Vermont there is a place for you to unwind and get high across the nation.
- Things to Do in Olympic National Park
- Hotels Near Olympic National Park
- World's Most Popular Destinations