Visit the Prague Castle!
Founded in 870 AD, Prague Castle is the largest ancient castle in the world and was home to many Czech kings for centuries. Now you can explore the courtyards, palaces, halls, and fortifications at your leisure.
Prague Castle Map
Prague Castle Lists
- Majestic Castles in Central Europe Central Europe is a magical land of majestic castles and legends of dragons, princesses and knights.
- The Most Famous Landmarks Around the World These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- Most famous landmarks around the world
- Things you must do and see in Prague! If you're a newbie in the city or just a tourist passing by this lovely city, these are the must things you need to do and see when you are here!
- Most Beautiful Castles in Czechia! Is there something more than the Czech Republic is known for apart from beer is the number of castles! This country is said to be home to over 200 beautiful castles! Here I show you my favorites ones!
- Prague’s best historical highlights Unlike many other European cities, Prague escaped World War I and World War II relatively unscathed and undamaged from falling bombs and other destruction. The result is a nearly perfectly-preserved historic Old Town, and plenty of other still-standing neighborhoods around it. Castles, cathedrals, Gothic bridges, and even giant clocks are all part of the city’s far-reaching history, and so you’ll learn a thing or two while visiting these important landmarks. This list includes everything from ancient historical sites to medieval structures and slightly more modern pieces of noteworthy architecture, like sleek new buildings and even a graffiti wall where locals once aired their grievances.
- Worlds Coolest Castles