United States Missouri Kansas City
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- 4525 Oak Street
- (816) 751-1278
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art Lists
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) For a little history, check out these great Kansas City museums.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Kansas City is known as the City of Fountains and is said to have more fountains than Rome. Here's a list of some of our faves (+ where to find them!)
- visitkc (Visit KC ) Relive iconic moments from Seasons 3 and 4 of Queer Eye by exploring in-depth guides that showcase the restaurants, attractions and other hotspots frequented by the Fab 5 and the heroes they helped. Can you believe?
- harborsandhavens (Michelle Joy)
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) Kansas City is home to numerous exciting attractions. Although some of them certainly do cost money, luckily Kansas City is home to plenty of free things to do from museums to gardens. If you’re traveling on a budget, Kansas City is a fantastic destination. Check out some of the best free things to do in the city.