Salzburg is every Sound of Music Lovers Dream! It's a stunning city with lots of Alpine views!
The pretty hometown of Mozart and The Sound of Music comes into its own at Christmas and market stalls that look much as they did when they were first set up way back in the 15th century. This is definitely a winter wonderland.
It just looks pretty.
- Places I have been These are my favorite places I have been
- New York Times' 52 Places Leave it to The New York Times to curate such a lengthy list of life-changing locations for their iconic 52 Places list. These unique travel destinations across the world were selected by pros for being breathtakingly beautiful and providing awe-inspiring experiences. From the towering ancient pyramids of Egypt to the neon bustling metropolis of Tokyo, there is a lot of vacation inspo for your next big adventure.
- World Heritage Sites in Europe Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- Lonely Planet's Best in Travel The gorgeous natural landscape of Vancouver, the eclectic vibes surging through Denver, the historic ruins of Cairo- Lonely Planet has selected some of the most awe-inspiring destinations for their Best in Travel list. Explore their top picks of destinations for some future vacay inspo.
- The Most Romantic Cities in the World There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- European Adventure List My husband is planning our next big international trip. These are some of the spots we want to hit up!
- Most Beautiful Christmas Markets in Europe! For me, nothing screams more #winter than a beautiful nice decored Christmas market and some hot wine! Here I show you some of them. Of course, I have to be biased and say the Prague one is the most beautiful one! But let's check the rest! <3
- Winter Wonderland Around Europe #seekerchallenge