Pyramids. Literal pyramids, thousands of years old. If you're a history buff like me, Egypt is probably already on your mind as a top travel destination. I've dreamed of visiting Cairo, mounting a camel, and taking in the pyramids and Great Sphinx as the sun sets over the horizon. Besides the Great Pyramids of Giza, there are the monuments of Luxor, the Nile, Old Kingdom, and the Red Sea. After all that, I'd probably want a souvenir, so I'd hit up one of Egypt's many souqs!
Do once more a cruise along the Nile !
- Places I’m Going
- New York Times' 52 Places Leave it to The New York Times to curate such a lengthy list of life-changing locations for their iconic 52 Places list. These unique travel destinations across the world were selected by pros for being breathtakingly beautiful and providing awe-inspiring experiences. From the towering ancient pyramids of Egypt to the neon bustling metropolis of Tokyo, there is a lot of vacation inspo for your next big adventure.
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Nat Geo's 20 Trending Destinations Nat Geo has their finger on the pulse in terms of trendy destinations to add to your bucket list. While these destinations are recently lighting up on Traveller's minds worldwide, they also have amazing historical significance and have been attracting streams of adventurers for years. From the ancient pyramids towering in sandy Egypt to the lush natural landscape of Vietnam, let's take a look at Nat Geo's selection of trending destinations.
- Africa Bucket List My top 10 countries to visit in the African continent - hint: it's much more than safaris and villages! #seekerchallenge #DoBeforeIDie
- Do before I die #SeekerChallenge
- Countries Of The World