United Kingdom England Salisbury
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Mark the occasion- literally, with these incredible travel landmarks across the planet. These destinations represent history and culture and have drawn travelers from all corners of the globe to take in their magnificence. Enjoy the view from The Empire State Building in NYC or snap a pic in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy. Become a part of history- let's explore these iconic Travel Landmarks.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- jeanlouise (Jean Tiston) This is a work in progress list that I would constantly update as I go along :)
- emily (Emily McDonnell)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) It's your time to shine mystery junkies and conspiracy theorists because we have the list for you. These elusive destinations across the planet feature ancient structures, computer-like design, submerged formations, and even talk of extraterrestrial beings. With experts from around the world bickering and theorizing about the origin and purpose of these intricate monuments, we need to take matters into our own hands and uncover the ancient secrets of humankind- and potentially even more than that.
- meandering_wild (Suzanne E)
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- michele (Michele Humeston) At the moment, there are 1,153 UNESCO World Heritage Sites dotted across the globe