While Tokyo has some truly glitzy culinary experiences, Osaka takes the cake on the best Japanese food in the world. Osaka has long been the birthplace of some of Japan’s most iconic comfort food, including Okonomiyaki and Yakiniku, as well as housing plenty of historically significant foodie destinations. Anyone who loves Japanese food, or just mouth-watering street food, in general, is sure to fall in love with this bustling, adventurous destination.
Average flight time 4 hrs 20 mins
Embark on an adventure from Osaka to Tokyo with the assistance of Japan's famous high-speed bullet train, the Shinkansen. The views of the Japanese countryside and the picturesque image of Mt. Fuji passing by along the way contribute to the popularity of this iconic train line. At the station in Osaka, there are plenty of options for tasty "Bento" lunch boxes packed with tasty Japanese cuisine, bringing one for the ride is considered a traditional part of the Shinkansen experience. So make sure to pick the best-looking lunch and enjoy one of Japan's most exciting experiences.
- Must Visit Cities For Foodies The things we will do for food, wait in line for an hour, or travel thousands of miles - these destinations are the *top* of the top for serving up unforgettable culinary experiences that will be enough motivation to book a plane ticket. The cuisine is truly the beating heart of a city, sampling authentic dishes allows visitors to taste and understand both the culture and way of local life. Whether you want to munch on savory, fried street food in Osaka or dine at a romantic bistro in Paris, these foodie destinations are sure to make your mouth water.
- My Travel Life Told in Places When I was younger, me and my family would always go to the beach during the summer. We would travel out of the country once in a while. But I think my thirst for travel and adventure really started when I got out of college. By then I have the time and the means to go out and explore. Sometimes with friends, sometimes on my own. Here are some places that tell my travel story through the awesome prompts provided by Seeker
- Cheap Flights From the Philippines Philippines is an archipelago in Southeast Asia and so the best way to and from here is through air travel. Here are some destinations in our neighboring countries you can get for cheap. (Especially during seat sales of local airlines). Note: International travel in my part of the world is still restricted but I can still dream and plan for the future. With the vaccine roll out already in progress, I'm optimistic that the time for travel is already in sight. Always check with local travel guidelines. Travel safely and responsibly. Flight durations are from SkyScanner.
- Most Beautiful Train Destinations Around The World The old-timey romance and mysterious vibe of train travel is alive and well at these unique destinations across the globe. From the luxurious Palace on Wheels running through the vast landscapes of India to the high-speed bullet train zipping across the Japanese countryside, this list is for your inner child seeking a railroad adventure. All aboard seekers, we found our new favorite way of exploring, here are our favorite train destinations for your scenic wandering.
- Top Destinations Around the World In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- World's Most Popular Destinations