Prague is known worldwide for having unmatched spectacular architecture and beautiful landscape. Here you can visit carefully preserved cathedrals, medieval squares, and castles. A true fairytale in real life, this centuries-old location is the perfect backdrop for a magical adventure in Europe.
Theatre, comedy and fun in the heart of Prague! https://www.praguefringe.com/about/fringe-reimagined/
Prague, My beautiful Prague! I have to admit Prague is one of my favorite cities around the world, and during Christmas time that love and appreciation just increase! Is just a postcard picture ready! The setting is magnificent: on one side, the 14th-century twin spires of Our Lady Before Týn; on the other, the city’s famous 15th-century astronomical clock. Between them swirls of beautiful lights and seasonal cheer. It’s the food that will keep you hanging around: warm, fatty sausages just off the grill; fresh pancakes; garlic and-cheese flatbread; all topped off by a glug of svarák, the local, citrusy take on mulled wine.
When: 2021 TBD Where: PVA Expo, Prague, Czech Republic Cannafest is a 420 friendly fest heavily focused on cultivation tech, fertilizers, seeds, smoking accessories, hemp clothes and cosmetics. Its record-breaking 10th year featured over 270 exhibitors and drew over 30,000 attendees.
Prague’s winter markets and cheap price point makes it the perfect destination for a winter vacation in Europe. You’ll have spied many a snow-covered Instagram shot taken from the centre of Charles Bridge and there’s a good reason for that: it’s the midpoint of the city, offering a bit of everything.
Watch the Astronomical Clock strike before tucking into a dish from one of Prague’s many traditional restaurants nearby; Restaurace Mincovna is known for its hearty potions. Czech food is pretty carb and meat heavy, warming you from the inside and helping you deal with the cooler temperatures. Both beer and wine are cheap in Prague, giving you the opportunity to sample a variety of local favourites while you’re in the city.
If you really want to channel some “Netflix Christmas special” vibes, spend a few hours inside Prague castle. November and December are picture-perfect times to visit, and if you’re in the city on Mikuláš (St Nicholas Day, 5th December) you’ll spot locals dressed up as saints, devils, and angels as part of a festive tradition. Hold off until January or early February for a less touristy experience.
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- The NeverEnding Bucket List I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- My Wanderlust Wishlist My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- Capital Cities of Europe Coastal towns and sparkling metropolises, across the sprawling continent of Europe there is so much to uncover and experience. Whether you seek picturesque villages painted in pastel colors or cosmopolitan flair, Europe has the perfect city for you to explore. Here is our collection of capital cities in Europe.
- Top Cold-Weather Winter Travel Destinations Cold weather travel is a delight that often gets overlooked. Well at Seeker we love cozying up by the fireplace in a snowtopped cottage, exploring the gorgeous pearly views of icy tundra, and walking through an impeccably decorated Manhattan pretending we are starring in a holiday film. We have selected some of the most dreamy and wintery destinations to enjoy some chilly times in the most comfortable way.
- World Heritage Sites in Europe Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- Summer Getaway Destinations in Europe European summer adventures come in the form of seaside colorful fishing villages and medieval castles with obligatory winding roads of cobblestone to uncover your next adventure. In this list, we have included some of our favorite European summer getaway spots- destinations perfect for a weekend trip or a month-long journey. Whether you seek outdoorsy activities or relaxing in a perfect sunny climate along the shore, this summer we have you covered.
- Top Destinations Around the World In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- Fringe Festivals Around the World Fringe Festivals are arts festivals- focussed on theatre but often involving many art forms- that seek to give a platform to independent, experimental, and alternative artists that otherwise exist on the “fringes” of the professional art world.
- Most Beautiful Christmas Markets in Europe! For me, nothing screams more #winter than a beautiful nice decored Christmas market and some hot wine! Here I show you some of them. Of course, I have to be biased and say the Prague one is the most beautiful one! But let's check the rest! <3
- Prague’s best historical highlights Unlike many other European cities, Prague escaped World War I and World War II relatively unscathed and undamaged from falling bombs and other destruction. The result is a nearly perfectly-preserved historic Old Town, and plenty of other still-standing neighborhoods around it. Castles, cathedrals, Gothic bridges, and even giant clocks are all part of the city’s far-reaching history, and so you’ll learn a thing or two while visiting these important landmarks. This list includes everything from ancient historical sites to medieval structures and slightly more modern pieces of noteworthy architecture, like sleek new buildings and even a graffiti wall where locals once aired their grievances.
- World's Most Popular Destinations