Discover the best things to do at Madrid from other travelersUnited States New Mexico Madrid
- 5 Beautiful Day Trips from Barcelona I don't believe you could ever get tired of Barcelona, but if you ever need a bit of an escape, these are the places to go...
- When in Madrid It's my first time visiting Madrid, and gotta say, I'm hella impressed and it's only been 2 days (with jet lag). While Barcelona is undeniably awesome, Madrid is far less touristy and has a way more chill vibe to it. Tryna see these places before I go:
- New UNESCO World Heritage Sites To Discover in 2021 We have put together this list of the *brand new* 2021 UNESCO World Heritage list destinations across the globe, from ancient temples to elevated pottery towns. These unique sites around the world are famous for their significant history and importance to local culture. Whether you seek to uncover rare biodiversity amongst the tropical Islands of Japan, tour dynamic landscape gardens in Brazil, or discover ancient astronomical sites- these are some of the most cutting edge cultural heritage sites across the globe that made the cut for UNESCO just this year.
- I hear Spain is nice this time of the year Cities, towns, & landmarks I could call home for a bit...
- Air and Space Museum around the world
- Open Air and Covered Market Around the World
- Hard Rock Cafè and Hotel around the world 🌎🤟🏻
- Places I’m Going
- things to do in new mexico I'm headed to New Mexico in December and am planning a totally solo, COVID-safe getaway with my pup Fiona. We snagged a casita between Santa Fe & Taos and plan to hit all the best hikes within reach. Food stops are for take-out only, national parks will be visited on off-days, and museums will have to be saved for the next trip (RIP Meow Wolf).