Discover the best things to do at British Columbia from other travelersCanada
British Columbia Map
British Columbia Lists
- Eco-Friendly Travel Destinations Geothermal hot springs, vast biodiversity, rocky coastlines, eco-friendly architecture, and more- these gorgeous destinations are dedicated to protecting their natural beauty. Explore our picks for the best green destinations around the world, from the jungles of Indonesia to the unique wildlife of Ecuador, and discover how people across the world are working together to create a sustainable future.
- Fresh, Fun and Local Farmers Markets in Victoria, BC If you're new to Victoria or happen to be visiting for a week, don't miss your chance to visit these 7 Local Farmers Markets for some satisfying eats, artisanal goods, and more!
- Fitness Getaways Around The World Whatever your definition of wellness, boot camps along sandy beaches or spa retreats, and Vinyasa yoga sun salutations, we have put together a list of some of our personal favorite fitness destinations. Explore the pristine wilderness, embrace a destination adventure extravaganza, partake in surfing getaways, and more with these popular fitness and wellness retreats. Nourish your mind body and soul, and let’s get seeking.
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - Outside the US The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- Iconic Places In Canada Canada has no shortage of incredible experiences, from bustling international cities to untouched wilderness. These are a few of our favorite, quintessentially Canadian experiences that need to be on your travel bucket list. From the Quebecois charm of Old Montreal to Vancouver’s sprawling Stanley Park- East Coast to West Coast (and everything in between) we have you covered.
- Canada Some of my favorite places to visit in Canada
- Blackberry picking spots in Victoria, BC Vancouver Island is abundant with wild blackberry bushes. If you're around Victoria from August to mid September, you can find your share of blackberries and get in on the good picking at these choice locations!
- Best Sushi restaurants in Victoria, BC Satisfy your sushi craving with this list of top choices from Victoria locals.
- National Parks To Explore In Canada Canada is one of the largest countries in the world with plentiful wilderness and stunning nature, encompassed by its expansive national parks. Explore snow-capped mountains, granite islands, sandy coastlines, and more in this fascinating and beautiful country. Here is a selection of just a few of our favorite national parks in Canada, from BC to Quebec that have some of the most stunning views and memorable experiences.
- Best Nanaimo Bars In Canada Crunchy, creamy, and coconutty- Canada’s special Nanaimo bars are little slices of heaven. Surprisingly hard to find outside of the country, I have been making it my mission to sample them during my stay here. A true Canadian classic that is actually a *no-bake* pastry, it rivals that of apple pie and brownies. Here are some highly voted Nanaimo bar destinations across the country, I have not been able to sample them all yet personally- so consider this more of a bucket list type collection of my personal, Canadian aspirations.
- Enchanting Forests Around The World These forests around the world, decorated with enchanting green plants, mossy stones, and blossoming flowers transport you into the pages of a fairytale. Including the forest in Germany that allegedly inspired the haunting children’s stories of the Brothers Grimm (if you have read the original works), rainforests in Canada that house mystical cream-colored Spirit Bears, and a forest in Belgium that blossoms millions of violet tinted bluebells every spring, these destinations are unique and truly mesmerizing. Spend hours or days touring these magical, forested areas- you just need a pocketful of breadcrumbs to lead you home.
- Best Pizza Places in Victoria, BC When you're in the mood for pizza, let this list be your guide for the best pizza in the city, chosen by the locals.
- 11 Ice-breaker stories about places I've been One of the coolest things about being a Seeker Ambassador is participating in the weekly #seekerchallenge that gets me tripping back in my memory (and in my photos) of the many places and experiences I've been a part of on this awesome planet. This one in particular is a fun one!