Discover the best things to do at Australia from other travelers
- Places I've been
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- The Best Weed-Friendly Travel Destinations for 2021
- Eco-Friendly Travel Destinations Geothermal hot springs, vast biodiversity, rocky coastlines, eco-friendly architecture, and more- these gorgeous destinations are dedicated to protecting their natural beauty. Explore our picks for the best green destinations around the world, from the jungles of Indonesia to the unique wildlife of Ecuador, and discover how people across the world are working together to create a sustainable future.
- Bucket List Destinations
- Places I've been
- Places I've been
- Most Geologically Stable Places on Earth If you are too afraid of earthquakes (like me), these might be your new potential destinations.
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World
- Top 50 Cities Around the World In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- Best Destinations For Coffee Lovers However you like your buzz, these destinations are sure to sympathize and deliver. From smokey old-timey coffee houses to cutting-edge stops, these getaways rely on a healthy supply of delectable caffeine to keep moving (and so do we.) These are some of the places where we have enjoyed the tastiest cup of joe, from the original Starbucks in Seattle to the island coffee houses of Hawaii- let’s explore some of the best destinations for coffee lovers in the world.
- Theatre around the World 🌎 🎭🎼
- Popular Island Getaways
- Stunning Mountains To Climb If you like mountain climbing- then we're sure you’ve heard of these intense treks. The stunning summits of these mountains goes between picturesque, forested grounds to rugged, icy terrain, and everything in between. From the famous Mount Fuji to the historical Mont Blanc, if you haven’t already, add these adventurous destinations to your climbing bucket list- you won’t be disappointed.
- Last 10 Cities That Hosted The Summer Olympics We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- Unique Beaches Around The World These ethereal coastlines will transport you to other planets. Dip your toes in neon blue glowing waters, or snap an insta-worthy picture against cotton-candy colored sandy shores. These fascinating and beautiful beaches around the world are one-of-a-kind destinations that you won’t believe are on planet earth. Let’s take a look at what mother nature has in store for our next fantastical beach getaway.
- 11 Ice-breaker stories about places I've been One of the coolest things about being a Seeker Ambassador is participating in the weekly #seekerchallenge that gets me tripping back in my memory (and in my photos) of the many places and experiences I've been a part of on this awesome planet. This one in particular is a fun one!
- Lesser Known National Parks Around The World If you are looking for something new this year to provide excitement, wilderness, and adventure to your travel plans- here are our top picks of the best, lesser-known, national parks from around the world. No matter if you are in Africa, Australia, or North America, if you are seeking mountain climbing or prefer trailing through shimmering rainforests of unique creatures and flowers, we have found the spot for you. Explore these hidden gem destinations that provide all the wonder and beauty, without the crowds.
- My Travel Story This list tells the story of how I got started on travel and some of the most memorable spots along the way.
- The most Sarah Lempa places in the world
Australia has no images