Australia has some of the most gorgeous natural landscapes on the planet and is famously eco-conscious. This vast country has bucket list items like the great barrier reef, and plenty of natural parks and world heritage sites to explore. Australia has been investing heavily in wind and solar energy to reduce carbon emissions and contribute to a more sustainable future down under.
- Last 10 Cities That Hosted The Summer Olympics
- Theatre around the World 🌎 🎭🎼
- Unique Beaches Around The World These ethereal coastlines will transport you to other planets. Dip your toes in neon blue glowing waters, or snap an insta-worthy picture against cotton-candy colored sandy shores. These fascinating and beautiful beaches around the world are one-of-a-kind destinations that you won’t believe are on planet earth. Let’s take a look at what mother nature has in store for our next fantastical beach getaway.
- 11 Ice-breaker stories about places I've been One of the coolest things about being a Seeker Ambassador is participating in the weekly #seekerchallenge that gets me tripping back in my memory (and in my photos) of the many places and experiences I've been a part of on this awesome planet. This one in particular is a fun one!
- Lesser Known National Parks Around The World If you are looking for something new this year to provide excitement, wilderness, and adventure to your travel plans- here are our top picks of the best, lesser-known, national parks from around the world. No matter if you are in Africa, Australia, or North America, if you are seeking mountain climbing or prefer trailing through shimmering rainforests of unique creatures and flowers, we have found the spot for you. Explore these hidden gem destinations that provide all the wonder and beauty, without the crowds.
- My Travel Story This list tells the story of how I got started on travel and some of the most memorable spots along the way.
- The most Sarah Lempa places in the world
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- The Best Weed-Friendly Travel Destinations for 2021
- Eco-Friendly Travel Destinations Geothermal hot springs, vast biodiversity, rocky coastlines, eco-friendly architecture, and more- these gorgeous destinations are dedicated to protecting their natural beauty. Explore our picks for the best green destinations around the world, from the jungles of Indonesia to the unique wildlife of Ecuador, and discover how people across the world are working together to create a sustainable future.
- Bucket List Destinations
- Most Geologically Stable Places on Earth If you are too afraid of earthquakes (like me), these might be your new potential destinations.
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World