Tips from the community
nicolejordan 1 year ago
nicolejordan 2 years ago
- llove (Elle Love) Places I want to explore
- nicolejordan (Nicole Jordan) Driving Highway 1 down the California Coast? These are some of my favorite destinations definitely worth checking out!
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Planning to hit the road this summer? Check out these charming towns across America gushing with personality and history.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Looking to explore the Central and Southern California coastline? This road trip along Highway 1 (aka Pacific Coast Highway, PCH) covers my favorite spots to soak up the sun and relish in some of California's most quintessential views. Convertible required.
- Read more...
As volcanoes erupted throughout central California about 23 million years ago, Pinnacles National Park began to form. Located near the San Andreas Fault, the fault split over time and pushed Pinnacles about 200 miles north. Peaks over 3,000 feet were formed, and the continuing tectonic movement and wind and water erosion formed the unusual rock […]