The last piece of the West Coast puzzle, Washington, has long served as a mecca for the progressive schools of thought. So, it only makes sense that it is a safe haven for cannabis users as well. The state legalized medical marijuana use in 1998, with recreational use following in 2012. While the consumption of cannabis in dispensaries and lounges is not allowed, the state is crawling with Cannabis tour operators and weed-friendly lodges, hotels, and Airbnb’s. An ounce of weed in Washington goes for $232.79.
- Most Random Bucket List
- Cozy Fall Destinations In The USA
- Best Destinations For Coffee Lovers However you like your buzz, these destinations are sure to sympathize and deliver. From smokey old-timey coffee houses to cutting-edge stops, these getaways rely on a healthy supply of delectable caffeine to keep moving (and so do we.) These are some of the places where we have enjoyed the tastiest cup of joe, from the original Starbucks in Seattle to the island coffee houses of Hawaii- let’s explore some of the best destinations for coffee lovers in the world.
- Best Dog Friendly Hotels in the US Travel has gone to the dogs! These hotels roll out the red carpet with some doggone cute amenities, including room service and concierge services.
- Air and Space Museum around the world
- Western Ski Areas Ski areas of note I've been to and some particulars about them.
- Iconic Places in the US These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the dirt roads of Route 66, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the US. Inspiring natural wonders, incredible architecture, sobering memorials, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our Seeker-approved list of the most iconic landmarks in the US.
- The East Coast by Train The best way to see the East Coast of the US is by train. It's quick, comfortable, and drops you off in the heart of the location your visiting. Although it's more expensive than the bus, it's way more reliable and that alone makes it worth it.
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- Places with rooftop bars in DC & VA Everyone loves a good rooftop bar, especially when the weather is nice. Here are a few to enjoy in the DC/VA area.
- Best National Parks With Beaches Whether you are setting up camp to drift away to the distant sound of waves beating against the shoreline, or are planning on taking the entire fam out for a beach-day extravaganza- these pristine coastlines need to be on the top of your list. From rugged, cliffed landscapes to small idyllic beaches *ideal* for children, tour America’s fantastic shores at these untouched beachy wonders.
- National Parks in the U.S The US boasts an impressive 63 national parks, each with its own distinct character, awe inspiring views and countless ways to connect with nature. The parks are managed by the National Park Service which offers an annual pass for access to all 63 parks throughout the year for one flat price. Let's explore.
- Cozy And Welcoming National Park Hotels In case camping isn’t your thing, don’t fret- we have selected some of the most quaint and cozy hotels nestled into the most iconic national parks across the USA. Whether you want to glamp (that’s camping with some needed amenities and luxury) in the California desert, or snuggle up in an elegant, historical hotel just steps away from the steep slopes of The Grand Canyon check out these unique and welcoming lodges to refresh yourself for busy adventuring days.
- Seattle - Top Picks 2021 *Live* My live list of top sights/restaurants/bars in the Seattle area
- Best National Parks For Beginners These top national park destinations are no stranger to newcomers, they have solidified themselves as some of the most famous and popular parks across the entire world. No matter what landscape you seek, from lush rainforests to spiral rock formations, there is a park waiting for you- complete with well-paved walking trails, quirky tourist traps for the entire family, and plenty of guidance documented online and at the site. Make sure to bring a reusable water bottle and some comfortable shoes because we are ready to take you on your first, life-changing National Park adventure.
- 15 Summer Vacations For Families These epic destinations come with the territory , from epic natural wonders to big city adventures, legendary theme parks to bucket-list beaches. These are the best summer vacations in the U.S. for families. #Seekerchallenge
- My Travel Story This list tells the story of how I got started on travel and some of the most memorable spots along the way.
- If A Place Could Define Me... I find pieces of myself wherever I travel! Here's a list of the places that have had the biggest impact on me #seekerchallenge
- List of Every State in the US The United States is a melting pot of culture, with each of the 50 states possessing unique values, customs, food, and more. What better way to experience all of what this massive and diverse country has to offer than stopping by each pocket of flavor throughout the nation. Here is our list of *every* state in the US.
- Things to Do in Olympic National Park
- Hotels Near Olympic National Park
- States Of USA