With drippy architecture in a variety of colors and designs, rich historical background, and plenty of unique activities to check out, it's safe to say Budapest is a destination with something for everyone. Dance the night away in the vibrant nightlife of the city, explore the treasured thermal baths, take in the dated feel of treasured castles, and make summer memories to last a lifetime.
- Budapest by George Ezra
Budapest is rich with history, gorgeous architecture, and plentiful centuries-old art. This popular destination has something for everyone, with historical sites and vibrant nightlife culture. We also recommend checking out the thermal waters while in town, they have healing properties and are a truly life-changing experience.
The lovely plaza in the heart of the city turns into a festive market place from early November till 01. January. The location is ideal; the Square is in the heart of the city. Cottage-style wooden stalls and two outdoor stages take over one of Budapest’s most attractive spots during a couple of weeks preceding the end-of-the-year holidays. You can smell the scent of traditional honey cookies, mulled wine, cinnamon, and fir from afar. Budapest is just a must option!
On the Buda side of Budapest, south of the Buda Castle, head to the vinarium of Garamvari Vineyards. But this isn’t where they grow the grapes. This is where they store it in the cellar underground until it’s ready for you to enjoy. This area on the outskirts of Budapest has over 50 kilometers of underground cellars and labyrinths, which coincidentally is perfect for storing and ageing sparkling wines. On your visit here, you may sample all of the wines above ground, but the real magic is in the cellar. Call ahead and arrange a tour and dinner to sample the famous sparkling wines. You’ll wander the underground labyrinth stacked with thousands of bottles of bubbly and dine by candlelight while the experts give you some insight into how and why this winery has chosen this historic area to store their goods.
Hungary’s capital is ideal for a metropolitan lifestyle: it has history, diverse culture, cheap and delicious kebabs, and a low cost of living compared to other cities with similar offerings. With ornate Neo-Renaissance architecture and bridges that make London jealous, it was voted one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. The famed thermal baths are another popular selling point. Cost of living: $1,577 USD per month WiFi: 34 mbps
- Theatre around the World 🌎 🎭🎼
- Hard Rock Cafè and Hotel around the world 🌎🤟🏻
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- Summer Vacation Spots Without The Beach Summer vacation is often described with pristine sandy beaches, salty ocean water, and the *constant* smell of sunscreen, well, if that's not your cup of tea then we have the list for you. While we are fans of beach life, we also love to step away from the seaside crowds and experience something new, from buzzing metropolitan cities at the center of culture and modern life to vast sandy deserts dripping in gorgeous hues of neon orange- there are a number of exciting summer adventures waiting for you, beach not included.
- My Wanderlust Wishlist My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- Places about Songs...NO, Songs about Places I love music. I listen to it every moment I can, so I decided to make a list about Places mentioned in songs. YOU are more than welcome to help out with this list, since there are a lot of songs out there! ♥️
- Capital Cities of Europe Coastal towns and sparkling metropolises, across the sprawling continent of Europe there is so much to uncover and experience. Whether you seek picturesque villages painted in pastel colors or cosmopolitan flair, Europe has the perfect city for you to explore. Here is our collection of capital cities in Europe.
- World Heritage Sites in Europe Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- Forbes' Top 50 in Travel Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- Summer Getaway Destinations in Europe European summer adventures come in the form of seaside colorful fishing villages and medieval castles with obligatory winding roads of cobblestone to uncover your next adventure. In this list, we have included some of our favorite European summer getaway spots- destinations perfect for a weekend trip or a month-long journey. Whether you seek outdoorsy activities or relaxing in a perfect sunny climate along the shore, this summer we have you covered.
- The Most Romantic Cities in the World There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- The best cities for singles who are ready to mingle Feelin' flirty yet? Not only are these cities home to bustling social scenes, they're also filled with sexy people. Cheers to that.
- Top Cities for Digital Nomads Whether it's beside sandy beaches with crystal clear blue water or amongst the winding cobblestone roads of an old European city, we put together a list of our personal favorite digital nomad hot spots. We know every digital nomad needs high-speed internet, safety, and a great community around them. From Chiang Mai to Lisbon, whether you are a novice or experienced, try out our tried and tested top digital nomad destinations for your next temporary home.
- Once the world opens, off I go! Dreaming of ALLLLL the places and food I'll eat.
- Most Beautiful Christmas Markets in Europe! For me, nothing screams more #winter than a beautiful nice decored Christmas market and some hot wine! Here I show you some of them. Of course, I have to be biased and say the Prague one is the most beautiful one! But let's check the rest! <3
- Winter Wonderland Around Europe #seekerchallenge
- World's Most Popular Destinations