- johnakindulureni (John Akindulureni)
- susanpazera (Susan Pazera) Some of my favorite places to visit in Canada
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada is one of the largest countries in the world with plentiful wilderness and stunning nature, encompassed by its expansive national parks. Explore snow-capped mountains, granite islands, sandy coastlines, and more in this fascinating and beautiful country. Here is a selection of just a few of our favorite national parks in Canada, from BC to Quebec that have some of the most stunning views and memorable experiences.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) What time is it? From island paradise to sparkling downtown metropolis, stunning natural surroundings, and trendy galleries- these are the cities that are on our map for trending summer getaways. Looking for a family-friendly adventure? Or a weekend girls' trip? These destinations are full of nonstop excitement to start your summer 2022 on the right foot. Let's dive in!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The elusive aurora borealis isn’t as elusive as you might think, these northern destinations may be chilly but are a guarantee for optimal viewing on clear nights. Watching muted tones of neon green and electric purple swaying in the night sky is one of the most unique and ethereal experiences we can have on the planet- and we want to help you plan your northern lights adventure. So grab some winter clothes and start packing, from the lava rock terrain of Iceland to the grassy fields of northern Canada- these magical destinations are just a plane flight away.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada is famously known for having gorgeous natural scenery, but the international metropolises that dot this country are easily some of the most exciting destinations on the planet. Whether you’re looking for an outdoorsy, hipster west coast vacay in Vancouver or an adventure steeped in European charm and delicious cuisine in Montreal, these top-rated cities are sure to provide an excellent getaway up north. From the iconic parliament building in Ottawa to the aurora borealis viewpoints in Whitehorse, consider these gems for your next holiday.
- braedentg (Braeden Alexander)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Can you tell that we are obsessed with fall yet? Well, we are taking a little trip up north for this list, Canada easily has one of the most gorgeous fall landscapes in the world- with sprawling forests, picturesque mountains, and old-timey villages all drenched in kaleidoscopic hues of red, orange, and yellow. For the outdoorsy seekers, or those just looking for a day trip full of crisp fresh air and some poutine, consider these cozy Canadian spots for an unforgettable fall getaway.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) For a proper winter full of glistening snowflakes, hot cocoa, and fairytale-like settings- we have put together a list of the most Winter Wonderland-esque destinations in the world for your winter holiday. From national parks full of outdoorsy snow fun to old cities decorated in an array of kaleidoscopic illuminations and fresh snowfall. Grab your coziest jacket and favorite hat and let’s step into the magical world of winter.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada has no shortage of incredible experiences, from bustling international cities to untouched wilderness. These are a few of our favorite, quintessentially Canadian experiences that need to be on your travel bucket list. From the Quebecois charm of Old Montreal to Vancouver’s sprawling Stanley Park- East Coast to West Coast (and everything in between) we have you covered.
- SiobhanBrier (Siobhan Brier)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sprawling natural parks with unique wildlife, ancient and mysterious temples, world-renown monuments, and more- the continent of North America is one with a deep history to be uncovered. Explore some of humankind's most famous mysteries and witness nature's magnificence at these UNESCO designated world heritage sites across the massive continent.
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sandy deserts, cool mountain air, rocky coastlines with picture-perfect views, no matter what you are seeking we have found the best campsite for you. Across the globe there are endless awe-inspiring destinations to immerse yourself in nature, we have selected some of our favorite locations for your next adventure. Let's explore what this amazing earth has to offer and live off the beaten path at these cool camping destinations.
- hollyonthehorizon (Holly Siebenrock)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- Read more...
How far would you travel for the perfect pint, celebrity chef meal, or creatively-crafted cocktail? Some of the most exemplary epicurean endeavors are a long plane, train, or car ride from civilization. Or, in some cases…. multiple modes of transport until you’re literally in the middle of nowhere. From the middle of the ocean to […]
- Read more...
Glass bridges— elevated paths perched hundreds of feet above rushing waters and deep canyons—have grown in popularity in the last two decades. These glass-bottom marvels offer crystal-clear vantage points to admire amazing landscapes, take picture-perfect panoramas, and capture enviable selfies while amping up the fear factor. Acrophobics, beware. From the Grand Canyon to the Canadian […]
- Read more...
At Glacier National Park, the very ground is sacred. Moose, grizzly bears, mountain goats, lynx and wolverine roam free among mountains, lakes and trees. With over a million acres of land, ancient holy stories are sustained by vigorous natural and cultural preservation standards and pristine mountain air. The American settlers called Glacier National Park “the Crown […]
- Read more...
Canada measures more than 9,000 kilometers from coast to coast, so it should come as no surprise that nature plays a huge role in Canadian identity and the collective psyche. Here, there’s no shortage of heart-stopping landscapes or face-to-face encounters with nature — you can discover some of the world’s best national parks in Canada. […]
- Read more...
For outdoor adventurers, it doesn’t get much better than the natural simplicity and untouched landscapes of the world-famous national parks in Canada. It’s famously known that the state of California has more people living within its borders than all of Canada does, so it’s easy to forget that the Great White North is still the […]