- Best Destinations For Coffee Lovers However you like your buzz, these destinations are sure to sympathize and deliver. From smokey old-timey coffee houses to cutting-edge stops, these getaways rely on a healthy supply of delectable caffeine to keep moving (and so do we.) These are some of the places where we have enjoyed the tastiest cup of joe, from the original Starbucks in Seattle to the island coffee houses of Hawaii- let’s explore some of the best destinations for coffee lovers in the world.
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - Outside the US The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- The World's Best Cities For Architecture Fans Architecture is an art form that impacts much deeper than just the visual or auditory experience, any architecture fan realizes the importance that architecture has on our entire way of life. These cities are entirely stunning, with dynamic and intricate designs that have captivated travelers from around the world for years. Whether you seek the charming, colorful tiled streets of Barcelona or the manmade contemporary landscape of Dubai, or something charming in between- these breathtaking cities across the globe are sure to scratch your architecture itch.
- New UNESCO World Heritage Sites To Discover in 2021 We have put together this list of the *brand new* 2021 UNESCO World Heritage list destinations across the globe, from ancient temples to elevated pottery towns. These unique sites around the world are famous for their significant history and importance to local culture. Whether you seek to uncover rare biodiversity amongst the tropical Islands of Japan, tour dynamic landscape gardens in Brazil, or discover ancient astronomical sites- these are some of the most cutting edge cultural heritage sites across the globe that made the cut for UNESCO just this year.
- Last 10 Cities That Hosted The Summer Olympics We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- Best National Parks For Snorkeling And Diving Tour shipwrecks in freshwater ecosystems or witness turtles and schools of fish swarming in clear, tropical waters. For any snorkelers, divers, or just people who like to splash around- these are the next national parks you *need* to visit. Witness colorful fish and massive sharks, uncover hidden mysteries, and make the most of your diving license at these awe-inspiring, underwater destinations.
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World