The remote, sprawling landscape of Namibia is an often overlooked road trip oasis. Hike sand dunes, kayak vast waters, and witness breathtaking wildlife at this gorgeous destination. Soaked in warm sunlight and surrounded by nature reserves that are home to cheetahs, leopards, and more, a week on the road in Namibia is an unforgettable experience.
- Bucket List Worthy Road Trip Destinations Around The World In case you have ever fantasized about road tripping in a foreign country, exploring a combination of both metropolitan and remote lifestyles- there is nothing stopping you from getting on that plane and renting a car. Hit the open road, whether it's touring through sandy desert landscapes, alongside volcanic mountains, through mystical forests, or next to ancient monuments. There is nothing like driving through a brand new terrain, getting a taste of the local lifestyle, and seeing firsthand the vast sprawling landscapes unfold while jamming to your favorite playlist. Here are our personal top destinations for spending *weeks* adventuring on the road.
- My Wanderlust Wishlist My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- Nat Geo's 20 Trending Destinations Nat Geo has their finger on the pulse in terms of trendy destinations to add to your bucket list. While these destinations are recently lighting up on Traveller's minds worldwide, they also have amazing historical significance and have been attracting streams of adventurers for years. From the ancient pyramids towering in sandy Egypt to the lush natural landscape of Vietnam, let's take a look at Nat Geo's selection of trending destinations.
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World