Above The Grid
- 317 Baronne Street
- (504) 962-6500
Tips from the community
natachapierre 11 months ago
kaystarlet 11 months ago
wanderwomxntravels 11 months ago
travel_with_cherryl 11 months ago
jannazinzi 11 months ago
louisianaladyloves 11 months ago
stillontheroad 4 months ago
lisette 11 months ago
mustangdmv 11 months ago
zima.lisa 11 months ago
breakfast_with_tiffani 11 months ago
Above The Grid Lists
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) New Orleans has a sprawling city skyline with rich architecture ranging from the French baroque stylings of the Quarter to skyscrapers in the Central Business District. The best way to see it all: from a bird's eye view. There is no better way to get above the bustling city than to lounge at a rooftop bar all afternoon (most of which have pools open during the summer months). I’ve been to quite a few rooftop bars since moving here, and certainly have my favorites.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Join us on March 12, 2022 from 8-11pm as we take you on a taste of the Big Easy. We’ll start our stepping near the French Quarter. The more places we hit, the more lit it’s gonna get. But you’ll be going at your own pace–so follow this list and look for the Seeker rep at each spot. For every bar you check-into on Seeker, you'll score a free lagniappe, or "a little extra" in Cajun-French. We've worked with some of Nola's best mixologists to create an experience you won't forget.
- act3traveler (Angeline Taylor)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We've walked the French Quarter end to end (and then end to end...again!) in search of the best bars. Here are our top 10!
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) Bourbon Street gets all the attention but there are so many more great bars in the downtown area. Here are some of the best places and rooftops to grab a cocktail.