I’d love to visit Alaska by cruise !
Alaska is quite literally the final frontier, where the edge of the civilized world meets a great untamed wilderness. There are few places on the planet that rival its remote and wild landscape, but you don’t have to be stuck in the wilderness to enjoy this 420-friendly state’s best bud. In Anchorage, high-end and low-cost options are readily available for willing consumers. Alaska legalized recreational marijuana use in 2014 and has since become perhaps the most unique pot tourism destination on the planet. Where else can you get high and go whale watching? The average ounce costs roughly $297.71, but it’s a small price to pay when you’re in such a stunning state.
I've heard amazing things about summertime travel to Alaska and would love check it out!
- Best National Parks With Beaches Whether you are setting up camp to drift away to the distant sound of waves beating against the shoreline, or are planning on taking the entire fam out for a beach-day extravaganza- these pristine coastlines need to be on the top of your list. From rugged, cliffed landscapes to small idyllic beaches *ideal* for children, tour America’s fantastic shores at these untouched beachy wonders.
- National Parks in the U.S The US boasts an impressive 63 national parks, each with its own distinct character, awe inspiring views and countless ways to connect with nature. The parks are managed by the National Park Service which offers an annual pass for access to all 63 parks throughout the year for one flat price. Let's explore.
- wish list
- Lesser Known National Parks Around The World If you are looking for something new this year to provide excitement, wilderness, and adventure to your travel plans- here are our top picks of the best, lesser-known, national parks from around the world. No matter if you are in Africa, Australia, or North America, if you are seeking mountain climbing or prefer trailing through shimmering rainforests of unique creatures and flowers, we have found the spot for you. Explore these hidden gem destinations that provide all the wonder and beauty, without the crowds.
- The NeverEnding Bucket List I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- List of Every State in the US The United States is a melting pot of culture, with each of the 50 states possessing unique values, customs, food, and more. What better way to experience all of what this massive and diverse country has to offer than stopping by each pocket of flavor throughout the nation. Here is our list of *every* state in the US.
- Do Before I Die This is my must see list around the world before I die. #seekerchallenge
- Most Charming Towns in America Planning to hit the road this summer? Check out these charming towns across America gushing with personality and history.
- States Of USA