A fall hike in Aspen promises the crunch of colorful fall leaves underfoot. Cathedral Lake Trail in Central Colorado affords amazing views that include an alpine valley, meadows, waterfalls, and alpine lake on the way to the top 11,000+ feet up. It’s a strenuous 5.6-mile hike round trip, so experience recommended. Peak Foliage in Aspen, Colorado: Late September to Early October
During early September, the aspen trees begin to melt into gold, and the town of Aspen enters one of its most enchanting stages. Hike alongside fall foliage, and watch the crispy leaves form auburn carpets throughout the season. Easily one of the most magical autumn destinations in the US, Aspen comes alive with a flair for fall, and picturesque foliage in every corner.
Aspen is often considered the go-to cozy mountain retreat spot, for snow-capped mountains, glistening nature, and plentiful accommodation to suit your dream vacation. Rent out a cabin, or stay in a socially distanced resort and make the most of your time adventuring the great outdoors far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Where To See Fall Foliage Around The World These destinations have garnered international recognition for featuring breathtaking fall landscapes decorated in carpets of rich hues of orange, red, and yellow. We are so ready to grab a cup of cocoa and our favorite sweater and start our fall adventure, and these stops are on the top of our list. Fairytale castles, sparkling metropolises, fresh wine country, and hiking towns, all adorned in seas of leafy trees for us to melt into. Whatever dream fall getaway you have, consider these global destinations for autumn vibes and gorgeous scenery.
- Socially Distant Weekend Getaways In The US In case you want to get away, from bustling airports and cities, from whatever stress is happening in your day-to-day, we have the spot for you. These are some of our favorite remote destinations across the country that are perfect for some r&r, adventure, and socially distanced fun. Whether you seek to spend your days adventuring new terrain, cozy inside a cabin by a lakeside or experiencing off-the-beaten-path culture along the beach, these destinations have something for everyone.
- Top Cold-Weather Winter Travel Destinations Cold weather travel is a delight that often gets overlooked. Well at Seeker we love cozying up by the fireplace in a snowtopped cottage, exploring the gorgeous pearly views of icy tundra, and walking through an impeccably decorated Manhattan pretending we are starring in a holiday film. We have selected some of the most dreamy and wintery destinations to enjoy some chilly times in the most comfortable way.
- Places I've been
- Colorado bucket list Rocky mountain National Park, mesa Verde National Park, Great sand dunes, Aspen, crested butte , Glenwood springs, Ouray, steamboat springs
- Best Dog Friendly Hotels in the US Travel has gone to the dogs! These hotels roll out the red carpet with some doggone cute amenities, including room service and concierge services.