- "Me" Places (and this is one of the reasons why my name on social media is stillontheroad)
- Unique Beaches Around The World These ethereal coastlines will transport you to other planets. Dip your toes in neon blue glowing waters, or snap an insta-worthy picture against cotton-candy colored sandy shores. These fascinating and beautiful beaches around the world are one-of-a-kind destinations that you won’t believe are on planet earth. Let’s take a look at what mother nature has in store for our next fantastical beach getaway.
- Around the world in ??? days I'm in the midst of (very slowly) flying a giant circle around the world. This is where I've been, and where I hope to go before ending back up where I started. WORK IN PROGRESS
- Tradition and Lore: Eight Intriguing Sites in Indonesia Whilst Indonesia has plenty to entice visitors, it is the hidden depths that often offer the most compelling allure. The depth and breadth of folklore and history mirror the cultural diversity across the archipelago, from the northern tip of Sumatra to West Papua’s border with Papua New Guinea, and indicate the influence of long-held customs. Magnify this across innumerable religions, languages, cultures and islands to have some idea of the myriad stories that only begin to scratch the surface of Indonesia’s mythology and teach lessons to those willing to learn. Here are eight such examples.
- Islands in Indonesia you must visit. Denpasar Bali, Indonesia is a go-to travel destination for most of the travelers globally when it comes to island paradise. But, Indonesia has so much more to offer. Yes, just a speed boat away are few of Indonesia's best island getaways. Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembogan are two of these islands.
- Best National Parks For Snorkeling And Diving Tour shipwrecks in freshwater ecosystems or witness turtles and schools of fish swarming in clear, tropical waters. For any snorkelers, divers, or just people who like to splash around- these are the next national parks you *need* to visit. Witness colorful fish and massive sharks, uncover hidden mysteries, and make the most of your diving license at these awe-inspiring, underwater destinations.
- Places to See Before I Die This is a work in progress list that I would constantly update as I go along :)
- The most Sarah Lempa places in the world
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Nat Geo's 20 Trending Destinations Nat Geo has their finger on the pulse in terms of trendy destinations to add to your bucket list. While these destinations are recently lighting up on Traveller's minds worldwide, they also have amazing historical significance and have been attracting streams of adventurers for years. From the ancient pyramids towering in sandy Egypt to the lush natural landscape of Vietnam, let's take a look at Nat Geo's selection of trending destinations.
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Bali: Best waterfalls around the island Once you head up north to the mountainous region of Bali — prep yourself to chase tons of waterfalls because this area is full of 'em!!
- Countries Of The World