Bucket list is also anywhere in New Zealand!
New Zealand is one of the safest countries in the world, with a humble but friendly population. This easy-to-navigate country attracts plentiful amounts of solo travelers from across the globe, so whether you want to be one with nature alone or connect to like-minded adventure-seeking individuals, New Zealand makes it easy. Natural hot springs, massive volcanic craters, beautiful islands, and more make up just some of the vast landscape of this breathtaking destination.
New Zealand is considered to be one of the greenest countries in the world. Made up of two islands, New Zealand has an incredibly diverse landscape, friendly wildlife, and a thriving ecosystem. New Zealand is perfect for your next getaway with plenty of eco-conscious activities, pristine coastlines, abundant forests, beautiful weather, and more.
New Zealand Map
New Zealand Lists
- Unique Beaches Around The World These ethereal coastlines will transport you to other planets. Dip your toes in neon blue glowing waters, or snap an insta-worthy picture against cotton-candy colored sandy shores. These fascinating and beautiful beaches around the world are one-of-a-kind destinations that you won’t believe are on planet earth. Let’s take a look at what mother nature has in store for our next fantastical beach getaway.
- Bucket List Worthy Road Trip Destinations Around The World In case you have ever fantasized about road tripping in a foreign country, exploring a combination of both metropolitan and remote lifestyles- there is nothing stopping you from getting on that plane and renting a car. Hit the open road, whether it's touring through sandy desert landscapes, alongside volcanic mountains, through mystical forests, or next to ancient monuments. There is nothing like driving through a brand new terrain, getting a taste of the local lifestyle, and seeing firsthand the vast sprawling landscapes unfold while jamming to your favorite playlist. Here are our personal top destinations for spending *weeks* adventuring on the road.
- Who Am I list Here's my "get to know me" list
- 11 Ice-breaker stories about places I've been One of the coolest things about being a Seeker Ambassador is participating in the weekly #seekerchallenge that gets me tripping back in my memory (and in my photos) of the many places and experiences I've been a part of on this awesome planet. This one in particular is a fun one!
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- The Best Destinations for Solo Travellers Stuck trying to find inspo for your next solo adventure? Or are you brand new and looking to wet your feet? Don't worry seeker, we have you covered. Across the world, we have chosen our favorite destinations complete with safety, excellent public transportation, and endless activities to fill up a dynamic itinerary. Enjoy a cafe au lait along the Seine river in Paris or embrace solitude in the tranquil rainforests of Costa Rica, the opportunities are endless. Whether you would like to meet like-minded folks in an eclectic hostel and party the night away beachside or eat, pray, love yourself through a transformative escape into the culture of unexplored terrains, we have selected the top destinations for solo travelers around the world so that you can relax and finally start planning your adventure.
- Bucket List Exploration destinations Places i d love to hike, backpack or just explore the hidden secrets
- Eco-Friendly Travel Destinations Geothermal hot springs, vast biodiversity, rocky coastlines, eco-friendly architecture, and more- these gorgeous destinations are dedicated to protecting their natural beauty. Explore our picks for the best green destinations around the world, from the jungles of Indonesia to the unique wildlife of Ecuador, and discover how people across the world are working together to create a sustainable future.
- Bucket List Destinations
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Countries Of The World