Experience the unique milky blue thermal waters at this iconic Icelandic pool destination. Ghostly turquoise waters contrast against stark black lava rock to encompass this vast and luxurious spa lagoon. Help yourself to fresh mud from the pool for some top-quality skincare while floating around the naturally healing waters, breathing in arctic air, and sipping on your choice of cocktail from the pool-side bar.
Blue Lagoon has highly pigmented baby blue natural thermal waters that contrast amongst a coal-black volcanic landscape. A luxury spa and popular tourist destination, bathe amongst milky blue while taking in the healing properties that are proven beneficial for the skin at the famous Blue Lagoon in Iceland.
Imagine a massive natural hot spring of milky blue water crafted with lava rocks, and then add in luxurious skincare. One of the 25 wonders of the world, The Blue Lagoon is used in research to unlock the benefits of geothermal seawater. Including the famous natural silica face-masks, an elegant lounge, and tasty pool-side cocktails, we are big fans of this nourishing experience.
One of the best things to do in Iceland, you’ve probably seen this destination at least a few times on the ‘gram. It’s the Blue Lagoon, and boy, it sure is what nordic dreams are made of. Like a combination of some outer space experience and a 5-star spa, this geothermal hot spring is a seriously wondrous place. You can sip on champagne right in the balmy waters while covering your face with a silica mud mask — which looks absolutely hilarious (especially when everyone around you is doing it too). Since it’s smack dab in the middle of a lava field, the surrounding volcanic rocks make for a awe-inspiring “where the heck am I?” type of feeling.
Blue Lagoon Map
Blue Lagoon Lists
- Places to See Before I Die This is a work in progress list that I would constantly update as I go along :)
- The NeverEnding Bucket List I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- Awesome Pools To Visit This Summer Ready to splash around this summer? Us too. From milky thermal lagoons to sky-high infinity dream pools, this list features our picks of the coolest and most amazing swimming pool experiences around the world. Sip on your favorite cocktail poolside in a luxury hotel overlooking a city or splash away in a massive enclosure made up of natural spring water to refresh yourself beneath the hot summer sunshine. These visionary pools are guaranteed to cool you off and create lifelong summer memories, so let's take a dip seekers.
- The Most Colorful Places Around the World Discover some of the most otherworldly and ethereal landscapes gleaming in heavy pigments, from alkaline red lakes to banana-colored volcanic landscapes. For Pride month we wanted to select the most vibrant destinations across the planet in every shade of ROYGBIV to create the ultimate rainbow-themed bucket list. Let your rainbow flags fly this summer while taking a look at some of the most colorful places on earth. Happy Pride Seekers!
- Blue Colored Places Around the World These sky-blue pigmented locations are sure to inspire with breathtaking scenery. From marbled caves to coastal villages dipped in aqua, let's take a look at the most beautiful blue-colored destinations around the world.
- Reykjanes Road Trip A short road trip around the Reykjanes Peninsula in Iceland will show you more than the main international airport and the Blue Lagoon. This is one of our favourite areas in Iceland
- In Case You're Passing Through Iceland Ever had a one-day layover and wished you'd made better use of your time? Here's a list to save the next time you find yourself short on time in Iceland!
- Mother Nature's Finest Work This week's #seekerchallenge celebrates the most naturally beautiful places on earth.
- Iceland Road Trip - Food & Sights!
- Life Changing Views in Iceland There is a reason Iceland is chosen to be in so many music videos. The Island of Iceland is full of geothermal hot springs, explosive geysers, and lush green fields. A getaway to Iceland is sure to nourish and refresh, with healthy and delicious foods, friendly people, and once-in-a-lifetime views for your soul. Whether you want to soak in the luxurious Blue Lagoon, snack on healthy Icelandic skyr at a cozy cafe in Reykjavik, or travel to each spot around the famous Golden Circle to hunt rainbows in towering waterfalls and see water explode from a geyser- we have the list for you. We are big fans of the healthy and refreshing lifestyle that Iceland offers, and we left no lava rock unturned in curating this list of life-changing views and experiences available in the land of fire and ice.
- The Most Famous Landmarks Around the World These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- Where #VoyageDiva Has Traveled - Outside the US The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- Most famous landmarks around the world
- Best Things to Do in Iceland