Tips from the community
traveliciouslife 9 months ago
stillontheroad 9 months ago
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Gorgeous geothermally heated water rising from the earth's crust is one of nature's greatest gifts, providing stress reduction as well as aiding with skin concerns. Along with wellness benefits, hot springs also make for an entirely luxurious spa-like experience, and with these glowing pools of stunning and fresh heated water existing around the world, there are plenty of picturesque destinations to sample throughout your travels. We put together a list of the most impressive natural hot springs from around the globe so you can truly indulge in relaxation with destinations including mountainous landscapes, opulent palaces, and luxury spas. Let's take a dip, seekers.
- steve (Steven Rabkin)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Cold weather travel is a delight that often gets overlooked. Here at Seeker. we love cozying up by the fireplace in a snow-covered cottage, exploring the gorgeous pearly views of icy tundra, and walking through an impeccably-decorated Manhattan pretending we are starring in our very own Lifetime holiday film. We selected some of the most dreamy and wintery destinations around the world. How many have you been to?
- travelempa (Sarah Lempa) Northern Lights! Cape Town vineyards! Sunrise safaris in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Tanzania! This list is constantly evolving, growing, and going crazy up in my brain all the time — seeing as I'm always discovering new places that seize my attention (and travel budget). These are a handful of places I haven't made it to yet but they're seriously on my radar for the future... Let's gooo! #seekerchallenge
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) If you are too afraid of earthquakes (like me), these might be your new potential destinations.
- blamothe1 (Barbie LaMothe)
- finnwrites (Amanda Finn) I haven’t been there yet but I will.
- Read more...
How far would you travel for the perfect pint, celebrity chef meal, or creatively-crafted cocktail? Some of the most exemplary epicurean endeavors are a long plane, train, or car ride from civilization. Or, in some cases…. multiple modes of transport until you’re literally in the middle of nowhere. From the middle of the ocean to […]