Discover the best things to do at Vancouver from other travelersUnited States Washington Vancouver
- Places I've been
- Top Rated Cities in Canada Canada is famously known for having gorgeous natural scenery, but the international metropolises that dot this country are easily some of the most exciting destinations on the planet. Whether you’re looking for an outdoorsy, hipster west coast vacay in Vancouver or an adventure steeped in European charm and delicious cuisine in Montreal, these top-rated cities are sure to provide an excellent getaway up north. From the iconic parliament building in Ottawa to the aurora borealis viewpoints in Whitehorse, consider these gems for your next holiday.
- Iconic Places In Canada Canada has no shortage of incredible experiences, from bustling international cities to untouched wilderness. These are a few of our favorite, quintessentially Canadian experiences that need to be on your travel bucket list. From the Quebecois charm of Old Montreal to Vancouver’s sprawling Stanley Park- East Coast to West Coast (and everything in between) we have you covered.
- Canada Some of my favorite places to visit in Canada
- Best Nanaimo Bars In Canada Crunchy, creamy, and coconutty- Canada’s special Nanaimo bars are little slices of heaven. Surprisingly hard to find outside of the country, I have been making it my mission to sample them during my stay here. A true Canadian classic that is actually a *no-bake* pastry, it rivals that of apple pie and brownies. Here are some highly voted Nanaimo bar destinations across the country, I have not been able to sample them all yet personally- so consider this more of a bucket list type collection of my personal, Canadian aspirations.
- 11 Ice-breaker stories about places I've been One of the coolest things about being a Seeker Ambassador is participating in the weekly #seekerchallenge that gets me tripping back in my memory (and in my photos) of the many places and experiences I've been a part of on this awesome planet. This one in particular is a fun one!