Italy is a compact company with plenty of roads to get lost along, explore quaint towns, bustling cities, and plentiful gorgeous landscapes along the way. From the breathtaking northern mountains to the eclectic southern coast along clear waters, any roadside journey is sure to be dynamic. Whether its cuisine, architecture, art, or fashion- Italy has something for everyone
I just love having no cell service when I travel! I like to be fully present and tune out all the distractions from home. When I went to Italy 10 years ago with my now husband, neither of us got an international plan. It made the trip so enjoyable to focus on spending time together in this beautiful country without getting sidetracked by our handheld devices.
If you're like me, you probably ate a lot of pasta during the quaren-time. Now I want to really indulge in the real thing.
Italy was beautiful, I went to spend the new year 2015 there. I visited Rome! It was just like the movies. Defeltly a place I would love to come back to.
- Best Rooftop Bars in Rome: where we can enjoy our drinks 🍸 and foods with a stunning 😍 view in the eternal city
- "Me" Places (and this is one of the reasons why my name on social media is stillontheroad)
- MARCIPAN AND CHOCOLATE MUSEUMS
- Cinema 🎥 Museums
- Best Park Theme Ever
- Theatre around the World 🌎 🎭🎼
- Hard Rock Cafè and Hotel around the world 🌎🤟🏻
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- Places To See Before I Die #seekerchallenge
- Sicily East Coast Tour
- Adventurous European Destinations When we think of a European holiday we can imagine sparkling metropolises and fairytale castles, but the endless supply of outdoorsy activities throughout the continent is currently what’s on our mind. Whether you want to pilot reindeer through the arctic circle or tour fishing villages along the Italian coast, we have selected a variety of experiences that are sure to excite any adventurers looking for a European getaway.
- Bucket List Worthy Road Trip Destinations Around The World In case you have ever fantasized about road tripping in a foreign country, exploring a combination of both metropolitan and remote lifestyles- there is nothing stopping you from getting on that plane and renting a car. Hit the open road, whether it's touring through sandy desert landscapes, alongside volcanic mountains, through mystical forests, or next to ancient monuments. There is nothing like driving through a brand new terrain, getting a taste of the local lifestyle, and seeing firsthand the vast sprawling landscapes unfold while jamming to your favorite playlist. Here are our personal top destinations for spending *weeks* adventuring on the road.
- Must Visit Cities For Foodies The things we will do for food, wait in line for an hour, or travel thousands of miles - these destinations are the *top* of the top for serving up unforgettable culinary experiences that will be enough motivation to book a plane ticket. The cuisine is truly the beating heart of a city, sampling authentic dishes allows visitors to taste and understand both the culture and way of local life. Whether you want to munch on savory, fried street food in Osaka or dine at a romantic bistro in Paris, these foodie destinations are sure to make your mouth water.
- Breathtaking National Parks In Europe These gorgeous national parks throughout the continent of Europe are ideal backdrops for your next awe-inspiring adventure. Explore through Iceland’s frozen tundra or walk alongside crystal clear lakes in Croatia, hike mountainous terrain in Switzerland, or witness iconic hot air balloon festivities in Turkey. These magical, scenic spots of sprawling natural landscape and inspirational views *need* to be added to your bucket list now. Let's explore the gorgeous and vast landscapes of Europe, seekers.
- My Travel Story This list tells the story of how I got started on travel and some of the most memorable spots along the way.
- My "Cute Little Summery Islands" List #SeekerChallenge
- Get To Know Tarah Through My Favorite Places In the World Travel is a huge part of my life and you can't really know me until you know my favorite beach, my favorite airport, and the place I got in over my head on a bike ride and my husband had to push me part of the way.
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Post Covid Travel Destinations When we're free to roam again, these are the places I'm travelling to.
- Countries I've been! As a 26-year-old, I have the chance to visit all these beautiful countries! I hope to keep growing my list! Enjoy! In every country, I will specify in which cities I was.
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Epic Hotels in Europe From caves in Goreme to yachts in Croatia, I can't get enough of unusual places to get some shut eye. This bucket list is made up of my favorite finds for the most epic hotel experiences in Europe.
- Best places to visit in Tuscany
- Things to Do Around Lake Garda
- Top things to do in Sicily
- Countries Of The World
- All Countries In Europe