Born and raised here. London, Ontario was named after that better-known place with the bridge in the UK. Also known as the Forest City. If you go to the top of any tall buildings you'll see why. It's a pleasant city with a reputable University Hospital and a decent stretch of nightlife along a street we call Richmond row. It's worth a walk if you're in the mood.
- Most Random Bucket List
- The Best Places To Celebrate Halloween In Europe
- Theatre around the World 🌎 🎭🎼
- Iconic Music Spots in London
- Places I’ve Been
- Cities With Vaccine Passports These cities are requiring proof of vaccination for most non-essential services, and while this may change in the future, it’s great to always stay aware of local covid restrictions prior to travel. We put together a list of some of our favorite destinations that intend to, or already are, implementing vaccine passports. So in case you need some travel inspo for the upcoming year, this may be of service. We would like to add that you should always do your own research about the destinations you are traveling to, and what processes need to be completed prior to/ and after boarding. Safe travels seekers!.
- Cinema 🎥 Museums
- Hard Rock Cafè and Hotel around the world 🌎🤟🏻
- Last 10 Cities That Hosted The Summer Olympics We took a little trip down memory lane and *virtually* visited the 10 most recent Summer Olympic Games host cities. Check out how each city celebrated the occasion, and consider adding these exciting destinations to your bucket list. The Olympics have long been an international celebration dedicated to promoting travel and connection between countries far and wide, and with the current games underway, get in the spirit and let's take a look at these iconic, historical destinations.
- Get To Know Tarah Through My Favorite Places In the World Travel is a huge part of my life and you can't really know me until you know my favorite beach, my favorite airport, and the place I got in over my head on a bike ride and my husband had to push me part of the way.
- Places I've Lived or Called Home. A list of the places where I've lived and worked, and hopefully left a little better than when I arrived. I know I'm a better person for having lived in these places.