United States Louisiana New Orleans
Ruby Slipper Cafe
- 204 Decatur Street
- (504) 525-9355
Ruby Slipper Cafe Lists
- michele (Michele Humeston)
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi) I'm finally taking my first trip to New Orleans and these are all the spots I want to hit. Open to suggestions, too, please!
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) New Orleans has some of the best culinary experiences in the United States, so as expected they have phenomenal brunch options across the city. Whenever I have friends or family visiting I always take them to one of my favorite spots to enjoy a decadent, long breakfast that can last hours if done just right. From jazz buffets to bottomless vodka New Orleans does brunch exceptionally well.
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) Places I’d love to visit in New Orleans at Wanderfest
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) There's so much more to breakfast in the Big Easy than beignets. Check out some of these spots that are all walkable from the French Quarter.