Jaipur — India’s Instagrammable pink city— is known for its famously pink City Palace and Hawa Mahal (both are worth a visit!). But a quick tuk tuk ride outside the city is where the most impressive architecture lies: the Nahargarh, Jaigarh, Amber Forts, and the Jal Mahal Palace. Amber Fort is the most spectacular, with intricate patterns and mirrors decorating its decadent rooms.
- World Heritage Sites in Asia Across the vast, diverse continent of Asia, there are seemingly endless World Heritage Sites to explore. Visit the sparse atomic bomb dome in Hiroshima, or walk for hours along the towering Great Wall of China. From sprawling rustic temple grounds to ancient statues of civilizations past- here is a collection of some of the prominent World Heritage Sites in Asia.
- Forbes' Top 50 in Travel Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- Places I've Been
- The Most Romantic Cities in the World There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- Top Destinations Around the World In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- Places I want to visit before I die
- Dream places to visit before I kick the bucket Northern Lights! Cape Town vineyards! Sunrise safaris in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Tanzania! This list is constantly evolving, growing, and going crazy up in my brain all the time — seeing as I'm always discovering new places that seize my attention (and travel budget). These are a handful of places I haven't made it to yet but they're seriously on my radar for the future... Let's gooo! #seekerchallenge
- World's Most Popular Destinations